Kenneth A. Linzer is the founding partner of Linzer Law Group, P.C. Ken began his award-winning legal career in 1985 at Paul Hastings, then managed Linzer & Associates, P.C., the predecessor of the Linzer Law Group, for 20 years. Ken is trusted by clients to resolve complex business disputes both before and after litigation begins, as well as advising on all aspects of business and investment matters, real estate matters, corporate governance, intellectual property and technology issues.
Ken served on the Executive Committee of the Los Angeles County Bar Association Section on Intellectual Property and Entertainment Law; was Editor of the Los Angeles County Bar Association, Intellectual Property and Entertainment Law Section, Annual Symposium on Licensing; and served as a Judge Pro Tempore in the Los Angeles and Beverly Hills Courts. Ken is a member of the Executive Leadership of the Legal Division of AIPAC in Los Angeles. Ken is the President and a member of the Board of Directors of Bel Air Glen Homeowners Association. Ken is a frequently invited lecturer on entertainment deals and litigation, corporate governance and litigation finance.
Ken graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree from Tufts University, cum laude; and received his Juris Doctor from the University of San Diego, magna cum laude, where he was the Lead Articles Editor of the Law Review and a national finalist in moot court competitions.
(B.S., cum laude, 1972)
University of San Diego
(J.D., magna cum laude, 1985)
Professional & Community Activities
- Los Angeles County Bar Association Section on Intellectual Property and Entertainment Law, past-member, Executive Committee
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Intellectual Property and Entertainment Law Section, Annual Symposium on Licensing, Editor
- Los Angeles and Beverly Hills Municipal Courts, Judge Pro Tempore
- AIPAC Legal Division Executive Committee
- Bel Air Glen Homeowners Association, President and Board Member